http://bp0.blogger.com/_kt3_yVgeCWY/R4mZr4Te6II/AAAAAAAAAAM/rzIWL3xhV9c/s1600-h/TDWCCdustjacket.jpg For Your Average Genius: The Doctor Who Cures Cancer news update

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Doctor Who Cures Cancer news update



Since you are a reader of my blog, you're going to be
receiving advance notice of some really good news.

Twelve years ago I wrote the book The Doctor Who Cures
Cancer
. , I've always wanted the god news to reach a wide
audience.

Much to my dismay the publisher sat on the book because I
wouldn't accept his offer to reduce my royalties by 65%.

Recently, I put the book online in an eBook format. (This
isn't the good news I had promised above.) Some readers have taken
advantage and enjoyed it quite a bit.

Here is some feedback I've received already:

"Kelley, I love your writing style... easy readable, honest,
assertive, great sense of humor. You have to continue to
write. This country needs your books."

- Lyudmila Lachac, East Norwich, New York

Here's another:

"I have read a lot of books yet none of them were as clear
and interesting as this book. It’s the only one in the last
60 or 70 books that I couldn’t put down.

"With other books, after a half-hour I’m bored with them.
The Doctor Who Cures Cancer is written in a way that you
understand everything perfectly as you read it –
nobody writes like that!"

- Raquel Sanchez, M.D., Panama City Beach, Florida

Those comments were kind of cool for someone who struggled
at times to complete high school and college. I do love to
write a whole lot, though.

Still, for many people, there's nothing like holding the
book in your hands. Plus it can be easier to read that way.

So here's the good news. By sometime next week,
The Doctor
Who Cures Cancer will be available as a real book once again!

I'll let you know as soon as it's ready. You might want to
keep your eye out for my next blog.

Meanwhile, if you want to find out more about the book, here
is the web address: http://snipurl.com/curescancer

The best to you,

Kelley Eidem

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home