http://bp0.blogger.com/_kt3_yVgeCWY/R4mZr4Te6II/AAAAAAAAAAM/rzIWL3xhV9c/s1600-h/TDWCCdustjacket.jpg For Your Average Genius: Back pain meets its match. Nerve pain, too.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Back pain meets its match. Nerve pain, too.


If you've got any nerve pain, or if you know anyone with nerve pain, this might be the best news you've gotten since the day you started hurting.

Here's the story. Since last March, when I fell, I've been dealing with a back problem with burning pain radiating down my leg. I could barely walk 100 yards...it would often take me 2-3 minutes, even with a crutch to assist me. It had gotten worse and worse, with me using a crutch, and with surgery in the near future.

But three weeks ago I suddenly got better. So good that my neurosurgeon told me that it's elective surgery now. This is particularly amazing since he said my back problem was the worst he'd seen since coming to Panama City. But my pain level is only about a 1 out of 10 these days. What happened?

I increased my intake of CoQ10 to 400 mgs a day. (CoQ10 is a supplement that has dropped in cost about 75%, unless you shop at GNC where they are still ripping people off...$21+ for 30 softgels of 100 mgs!) Previously, I had tried 200 mgs. but got no effect from that amount.

From the very first day, I was able to stop using a crutch! The pain is way down.

The amazing thing is that I had no expectation that the CoQ10 would help me in this way. The almost disappearance of my leg pain, and increased mobility, caught me by complete surprise.

Then I gave some to friend, who was also suffering from 24/7 back pain down her leg and told me she didn't know if she could keep living this way. She took 400 mgs. Voila! Her pain also went way down the very first day!

I told a lady at church about it...she'd had some sort of surgery that forced her to use a cane...and she reported back that she had improved 25 to 50%.

I've searched Google far and wide and could find NO reports of CoQ10 anywhere working like it has for me and my friend. So you might say that I am the discoverer of this potentially earthshaking breakthrough! Okay, I'll say it: I am the discoverer of this application of CoQ10.

If you or someone you love has nerve pain, try it out. Vitamin World sells a bottle for 50 softgels of 100 mgs for under $9, so you can find out if it will work for you for very little cash.

If it works for you, please let me know! I'd like to collect some true stories on this, and spread the word far and wide.

Thanks.

The best to you.

Kelley Eidem
-----------------------------------------
William Kelley Eidem is the author of The Doctor Who Cures Cancer and It's Not Just For Sex.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home