http://bp0.blogger.com/_kt3_yVgeCWY/R4mZr4Te6II/AAAAAAAAAAM/rzIWL3xhV9c/s1600-h/TDWCCdustjacket.jpg For Your Average Genius: Food cravings and pounds disappear EFFORTLESSLY

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Food cravings and pounds disappear EFFORTLESSLY




A reader sent me this lovely testimonial today. She's been using my recipe for ending food cravings.


Hi Kelley,

I am so happy - I could not resist writing to thank you one more time as I near my goal of losing 20 llbs. I have now lost 7 kilos (15 1/2 llbs) since starting with the full protocol on 12 January.

I now can say that it was effortlessly because I do not crave sweet things any more -I simply get what I need from the fruits which I eat abundantly. I have even been able to politely say no to cakes and other delicious sweet treats.

I am a different person - regarding food in a different way. I still cannot believe it that it is actually happening instead of me just wishing for it.

I just completed a 7 day detox - I continued your protocol during these 7 days because I wanted to ensure that I would not start craving a quick fix of sweets. I hope this momentum continues because I just have another 4 1/2 llbs to lose.

As a result of your protocol my diet also changed - more or less by itself - I just eat less and have a lifestyle change by incorporating more raw foods in my diet.

Well I do not want to continue to ramble. I have been telling friends who are willing to listen - I am truly happy that I found your hub. I guess you must be a blessed and happy person as lot of positive vibes must come your way from everyone helped via your hub.

As I will not be able to help myself - I will keep you informed of my progress when another milestone is reached.

All the best,

smlandme


You know, it is a blessing...a blessing you can share in by sharing this good news. Feel free to pass the word along however you see fit.

The best to you.

Kelley Eidem
Together we can cure cancer - one person at a time!

----------------------------------------------------
Kelley Eidem is the author of The Doctor Who Cures Cancer and It's Not Just For Sex.
Your comments are welcome.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 25, 2009 at 10:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day doctor,
- Can you try to find a Nutrition cure Helping for Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue please?
(Post Traumatic Syndrome is with it!)

Thanks, Dania Dery Physiologist PhD & Fibromyalgic Activist!

 
At February 25, 2009 at 10:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dania,

First off, I want you to know I am not a doctor. (Although some people think I'm better than a doctor when it comes to getting the desired results they want.)

Both fibro and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome are auto-immune diseases which are caused by leaky gut.

I would not hesitate to use my recipe to cure my auto-immune disease.

The best to you.

Kelley
Together we can cure cancer - one person at a time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home