http://bp0.blogger.com/_kt3_yVgeCWY/R4mZr4Te6II/AAAAAAAAAAM/rzIWL3xhV9c/s1600-h/TDWCCdustjacket.jpg For Your Average Genius: The Doctor Who Cures Cancer: more testimonials

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Doctor Who Cures Cancer: more testimonials




"I have just recently finished your book, and am about to read it again. I am a cancer survivor (breast cancer) for almost 8 years now, and have read dozens of books on the subjects of curing and preventing cancer, not to mention a more than fair amount of internet research. I had surgery, but refused chemo or radiation.

"This is the most amazing book I have read on the subject, well worth the money. I have forwarded your info on the book to all my family and friends, and I have left a comment on your blog. You did an incredible job on this book, and I thank you for writing it."

Maureen Goldstein
Massapequa Park, NY

"This is the best money I have spent in a long time. I am so impressed with what I have read and looked through in the book."

Jackie Botteron
West Frankfort, IL

"I liked your book on Dr. Revici so much that I am ordering two more copies in paperback from Cafe Press to give to friends that have loved ones with cancer."

Ben Griffin, a reader from Texas
[editor's note: Mr. Griffin has now ordered 5 copies to date.]


This method applies to any stage of cancer, including Stage 4 cancer.

The best to you.

Kelley Eidem
Together we can cure cancer - one person at a time!

----------------------------------------------------
Kelley Eidem is the author of The Doctor Who Cures Cancer and It's Not Just For Sex.
Your comments are welcome.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home